Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Elmo and Oscar


N'Anna isn't much of a sandwich eater.  She really, really, really hates peanut butter, and usually if I send a meat and cheese sandwich, she eats the inside and bread comes home (although I guess that's ok really).  I was all excited today when she asked me for a ham and cheese sandwich, because I could use these really cool stamping Sesame Street Cookie cutters I got (I won a $50 Visa gift card in a drawing and decided to splurge on them and some other bento stuff I'd been wanting).

So, Sesame Street today.  Oscar the Grouch ham and cheese sandwich, a few olives, a cherry tomato with an Elmo cupcake pick, crinkle cut carrots (there's some ranch dressing for dipping in the little green container), two Elmo watermelon slices and a few grapes.

Also shared at:
Bento Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment