Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A sure thing



N'Anna hasn't eaten much of her lunch for the last couple of days.  Not sure why, it's all been food she usually loves.  So, I decided today I needed to pack something she always eats up.  I didn't have her all time favorite, Spaghetti-O's - but I did have a small cup of Beef-a-Roni.  Here's hoping she'll eat better today.

Beef-a-Roni in the thermos, some butterfly-shaped garlic toasts, red and yellow cherry tomatoes, a piece of string cheese, and some yogurt covered cherries.



I also decided to etch her a banana for breakfast.  If you haven't seen these before, you just lightly scratch a picture or message into the banana skin with a toothpick the night before, and by morning, it turns dark like this.  Kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment